Gaston Geenslaan 11 I B4 - 3001 Heverlee
Health House is open every day during the week. Not open during the weekends. Visits are only possible on reservation.
Questions about our offer, your reservation/event or something else? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Leuven is a stop on the international railroad London (UK) - Brussels - Liège - Köln (Germany).
- Brussels International Airport has its own railway station located in the airport building. You can take
a direct train from the airport to Leuven.
- From the station, you can take a bus (616 on platform 6) to Health House
- For more information on train schedules, go to www.nmbs.be
- From Leuven station you can take bus 616 (Wetenschapspark). This bus stops at the Arenberg
Science Park roundabout "Wetenschapspark". Through the Gaston Geenslaan it's only a 2 min. walk to
- Health House is located, when you walk up the platform, in the building (B4) on your left side
- For more information on busses, visit www.delijn.be
By car coming from E314 (including Brussels & Brussels Airport)
- Take the E40 direction Luik (Liège) - Keulen
- After about 20 kilometers, change to the E314 (A2) Leuven - Genk - Hasselt
- After about 250 meters, take the exit 15 Leuven
- Follow the Koning Boudewijnlaan (N264) and turn right at the 2nd traffic lights, onto
- At the first roundabout, take the first exit for the Gaston Geenslaan and follow the Health House signs